Board Election 2017
In compliance with the Whittier Uptown Association (WUA) bylaws and as a member of the WUA, this provides notification of our 2017 Annual WUA Board of Directors Election. There are currently five (5) Director positions open and two (2) Ex Oficio positions for election in 2017.
The requirements for the role of Director are:
- Serve a three year term.
- Be a Member of WUA in good standing (all license fees and WUA assessments current).
- Understand the role of the Board as a governing body of WUA.
- Knowledge of Board positions, policies and procedures.
- Attend monthly Board meetings (2nd Monday of the month)
- Be willing to participate through Chairmanship or active support of event committees.
- Maintain a high level of integrity and professionalism in one’s conduct as a member of the Board.
- Maintain an open, positive and inclusive communication with general membership.
- Attend Board Retreat at the beginning of the year.
We encourage any good standing member of the WUA to apply as a candidate for the Board of Directors.Board of Directors Candidate Application for 2017 Election Notification Letter To Members